Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello my beloved fans!!!!

I am back!  Ok, while I was away, in my cave, I was in deep contemplation.  I have been pondering how I could make this writing more helpful.  After much research, talking to people, reading books, and letting it marinate, I think it gelled.  

Melanie, my beloved wife, found me this quote yesterday and I realized this was the answer:

“Good writing does not succeed or fail on the strength of its ability to convince you, but on the strength of its ability to engage you, to make you think, to give you a glimpse into someone else’s head” – Malcom Gladwell

I have decided to start the journey to engage you more and give you more of a glimpse into my head (I know, scary, I know).  I won’t be writing everyday, like I used to.  I tried to finish “Small Heavenly Circle” today, but it is not quite done yet, so please have patience!  I will aim to provide quality versus quantity.  I aim to have the article done by Tuesday! 

Now in the mean time, Joe wrote his experience with Tai-Chi in the Spiritual blog section!  Go check it out!!!            http://dojokitchenspiritual.blogspot.com/

Sang

No comments:

Post a Comment